Sleep from 12:30 to 2 am overnight after meds...

[md...]

Why do I get stuck in this pattern and wake with rapid heartbeat, sweats, hot cold, racing mind and feeling like I am goin to die.

Tapering and in tolerance and withdrawal, just upped 1 mg V to see if it would help, no........

Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated!

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I have had the exact same symptoms after jumping. Cold sweats, shivers, hot flashes, and waking up in a terror. I tried a rescue dose several months ago but it didn't seem to work very well.

I'm sad to say that when you get off benzos completely this may continue. Only time will help. That and a clean diet, as much sleep as possible, and plenty of exercise.

Can you get outside for a walk?

I have not slept in days. Tapering Ativan only was on .75 mg for 6 weeks  on .25 per doc and it’s cause dos many issues insomnia is the worst no sleep I can’t do this I am going crazy.  Doc prescribe me trazadone or hydroxodine idk if one will work or if I should give it a shot or not  My stomach has been a mess for days also I can’t eat much less then 500 calories a day and my weight loss is horrific

It's worth trying one or the other to get through the roughest patch to see if it helps. I had that severe nausea, lack of appetite and diarrhea on top of the not sleeping. It was crazy hard and hard to believe it would ever get better. I still remember the first time food smelled appealing-only hash browns or fries but after so long with all of it smelling either disgusting or neutral, it was amazing. Make sure you look for the tiniest bits of progress but I know you've still got some rough road ahead of you. Hang in there and you'll get where you want to be.