I dont believe ppl who say it gets better

[Fe...]

Hi feebi,  it truly does get better, I know it is very hard to believe when you are suffering so intensely.  At 2 years I am still suffering but in comparison to how I was at 6 months it is night and day and lately I have had glimpses of what's on the other side of this in terms of joy and peace and it is worth hanging on for! I know it's hard not to think ahead and worry how long this will take but best you can try to keep it in the moment, the time will pass, you will cope and healing is happening every moment even though it doesn't feel like it, that is what healing feels like, unfortunately it hurts.

Edit:  I just read your signature and notice you are still tapering, sorry I misread the post and thought you were 6 months off benzos!  My depression was FAR worse while I was taking the valium, I was cold turkeyed so was spiralled into a different kind of hell but there is a good chance you will notice improvements in your depression as you continue your taper. 

Freebi,

hi.  If ever I make it to Oz i will say hi.

All that I've read says it gets better.

I am still on and klonopin has turned on me-- I take a crumb and vibrate and feel worse.  I don't know what I am going to do.

And all I ever do on here is complain.  And feel useless.

But think 6 months feels like eternity, but it passes for most folks.  But I do know how it feels.

thankyou. its the most intense agony ive ever felt and it wont stop.

i cant be healing if im not yet off the medication

I edited my reply, I misread and thought you were off the benzos.  According to Baylissa et all even whilst tapering you are healing.