alone

[ka...]

I'm so alone I hate living alone no one to talk to I miss My Mother so much Eating alone in My room Sleeping so much because there's nothing to get up for Can I turn back time

Today I went grocery shopping with my sister and niece and I saw a package of snowballs a cake made in usa I used to buy them for my mom I stated crying when I see white marshmallow ghost and peeps and so many other things I'm gonna cry and think of my mother I think of her everyday and my baby dog kachina

I'm so alone I hate living alone no one to talk to I miss My Mother so much Eating alone in My room Sleeping so much because there's nothing to get up for Can I turn back time

Maybe it could help you if you had a pet. What happened to your dog?

I read that your Parents died. I'm sorry.

One can feel alone even when living with someone under the same roof.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

are things any better? Your post is from awhile ago and i'm wondering how u were doing. I have to go it alone too. There are no support groups for benzos so there is no one to talk to. hoping things have gotten better.

anyone up for a google hangout?

50shadesofdre,

We take our members privacy and security very seriously, we are totally committed to providing people with a safe place to come to while going through what can be a challenging process.

While direct communication might be nice, we disallow suggestions or invitations for members to go to 'chat' rooms where they will be required to provide personal information. We understand that people are generally not themselves during withdrawal. Oftentimes  people share personal information and come to regret it later on.  Please do not initiate contact through a Google hangout or any other off forum contact.

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed.

pianogirl

anyone up for a google hangout?

50shadesofdre,

We take our members privacy and security very seriously, we are totally committed to providing people with a safe place to come to while going through what can be a challenging process.

While direct communication might be nice, we disallow suggestions or invitations for members to go to 'chat' rooms where they will be required to provide personal information. We understand that people are generally not themselves during withdrawal. Oftentimes  people share personal information and come to regret it later on.  Please do not initiate contact through a Google hangout or any other off forum contact.

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum. Nor should you solicit the contact details of other members. Links to, or requests to join, Facebook or any other social networking websites which might potentially identify members' true identities are not allowed.

pianogirl

i hear you

i am just willing to volunteer my time and energy to try to cheer someone who feels as lonely as OP. My fault

Dre

Hope you are okay.  Thinking positive thoughts for you.  Hope you are doing ok.  Have a great day.

B

I'm ok b. Some days are good, some are not. Life goes on. <3

I am alone, too. i have no one. i am by myself, destable and trying to taper. i have to do evrything for myself in this condition or it won't get done/:(    i am 65.  if you would like a friend, i would, too.  i am in Iowa. if anyone is in iowa, taperirng, maybe we could help each otherr out?

• 2 weeks later...
[64...]
i know how you feel.  i sit in my bathtub often and cry...i hate living alone as well.  i sometimes consider alternatives, but the fact is, i will feel this way until i can reconnect with my faith.  I try to remember that God is always with us, and we are with Him always...I talk to God daily, and it helps me.  my void stems from a fear of abandonment as a child, and i recognize that as difficult as it is.  eventually this tragedy will pass all of us by, and then we will go on to a beautiful life.  lots of love to everyone.

I feel very alone too. I have family but I don’t see them often. Before this nonsense I had an active social life, not so anymore, I never see friends, it’s so depressing thinking of the life I used to have and lost.

I think a lot of people on BB are having a tough time because of all the "holiday" stress. Many of us ARE alone, maybe our families live far away, or like me, have only 2 sisters and they both live thousands of miles away. Maybe we don't have enough friends to share the holidays with. But here we are, some of us struggling like crazy to deal with benzo wd. Some of us healed but are still HURT by our benzo use.

However you feel this evening, try not to let theholiday "cheer" get you down. This time will pass, Spring will arrive, and life will go on anyway.

Annie

• 1 month later...

I too feel lonely.. It's not a feeling that I was ever familiar with as I really do enjoy my own company..

I detoxed from several different things at the same time (methadone, SSRI, + benzos + weed)

When I "came out" of the haze that I'd been in for years, I thought "wait.. what's going on here.. What am I doing with my life.. "

The funny thing is though, at the moment I can't stand to be around anyone.. yet I feel lonely.. I can't focus, study, feel tired all the time..

Its been this way for nearly 2 years now.