Wet dreams?

[go...]

For last some months I am getting nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) without any reasons ,I didn't had this before.is it a withdrawal symptom or do I have some other major issues??

• 1 month later...
So many people that are struggling with recovery must be insulted with this drivel (or should I say dribble?). Headcase rather than gonecase springs to mind.

Many,many physical symptoms come with this crap ,sexual ones are definitely in there ck out mayo clinic side affects clonazepam ...peoples worries not dribble...i wouldn't worry this to shall pass hope you heal soon...definetly not one of the worst symptoms

Hello folks,

Discussing issues, even sexual ones, as related to benzo withdrawal is welcome. Let's keep it serious and post in a manner that does not make a joke out of what can be a difficult and perplexing issue.

Thanks in advance.

pianogirl

So when can you come over?  :laugh:

OMG, benzogirl, I just busted out laughing.  Loved it  :D

Let's keep things serious here, we have other threads for appropriate humor.

So when can you come over?  :laugh:

OMG, benzogirl, I just busted out laughing.  Loved it  :D

Let's keep things serious here, we have other threads for appropriate humor.

Yes ma'm.  ???

I've had some wet dreams in the past. But i think it was coming off a different medication than benzos.

I have noticed however that i have a very high libido for the last month ever since coming off. And i am very easily aroused. It's been more than normal.

Has anyone else ever felt this?

I've had some wet dreams in the past. But i think it was coming off a different medication than benzos.

I have noticed however that i have a very high libido for the last month ever since coming off. And i am very easily aroused. It's been more than normal.

Has anyone else ever felt this?

Yeah, it came and went. *Nudge, nudge*

Yeeeaaah..... my sex drive is through the roof after getting off of all benzos. I would assume this is also a sign of healing/stabilization in the body.

Thanks for the laugh Benzogirl  :2funny: the admin getting on you about that made it SO MUCH BETTER!  :thumbsup:

na-  :angel:

[fd...]