Mornings

[...]

I’ve been sleeping great the last month or so, except when I wake up I honestly feel scarily weird. It lasts for a few hours, it’s like I feel out of it still, confused, like my brain isinglass working. It’s merely impossible to get out of bed with this awful brain feeling. Anyone else? I’m scared of what this is?

I’ve been slperong great the last month or so, except when I wake up I honestly feel scarily weird. It lasts for a few hours, it’s like I feel out of it still, confused, like my brain isinglass working. It’s merely impossible to get out of bed with this awful brain feeling. Anyone else? I’m scared of what this is?

I think it is a very familiar feeling for a lot of us on here... my mornings usually start with a panicked feeling combined with a brain dullness. It always goes away, sometimes quickly, sometimes in a few hours. I have read many posts here sharing the same situation. It seems to go away eventually. So don’t worry, realize that it will pass much like most of our symptoms. Strength to you.

I have it, too and sometimes it's even worse after I've slept better. My eyes are always tired looking, too, like I never have fully woken up.

I have it, too and sometimes it's even worse after I've slept better. My eyes are always tired looking, too, like I never have fully woken up.

Yes, this. And I have these huge bags under my eyes from a lack of good quality sleep. I often wake up really out of it. It usually clears up by later in the day.

Its just as well we can compare notes otherwise we would go nuts with fear and worry.  I wake up feeling really out of it - like I have just come round form surgery or something.  My vision is really bad, and my fatigue seems to be worse after nights that I sleep.  JUst over 2 years off this is utter crap...……..