PG Expiration Date

[...]

I am curious about being able to use my PG even after it expires which is October. I have quite a bit left and hate to waste it if I don't have to. Would it still be stable?

Appreciate any feedback.

It will probably be perfectly OK.

But since you worry about it, why create unneeded anxiety.  Get a fresh supply, its really not very expensive.

I am curious about being able to use my PG even after it expires which is October. I have quite a bit left and hate to waste it if I don't have to. Would it still be stable?

Appreciate any feedback.

Dana i use PG now too.

it was one of the things in vaping eliquid along with glycerin and flavorings. i used it a lot. you can tell if it's gone off by taste or smell. it's naturally sweet, so a taste on the tongue will let you know. if it went off, it'll have a sickly taste like a spoiled apple juice. still sweet but spoiled tasting. it usually lasts a LONGG time tho. won't hurt ya if you taste it and it did go bad, but i'd do a sniff and taste test anyways. it shouldn't have a scent. the other thing is it can get gummy if it's old. it's just from evaporation...but as long as it still looks clear like when you first got it, and no scent, and sweet taste on tongue, you're good.  :thumbsup:

Appreciate any feedback.

Dana i use PG now too.

it was one of the things in vaping eliquid along with glycerin and flavorings. i used it a lot. you can tell if it's gone off by taste or smell. it's naturally sweet, so a taste on the tongue will let you know. if it went off, it'll have a sickly taste like a spoiled apple juice. still sweet but spoiled tasting. it usually lasts a LONGG time tho. won't hurt ya if you taste it and it did go bad, but i'd do a sniff and taste test anyways. it shouldn't have a scent. the other thing is it can get gummy if it's old. it's just from evaporation...but as long as it still looks clear like when you first got it, and no scent, and sweet taste on tongue, you're good.  :thumbsup:

Thanks. Great to know. It tastes fine and doesn't have any scent. I will probably go ahead and order a new bottle in Oct to have on hand. I have had this bottle for a long time. I am using it now for my DLMT with no problems. Just did not want to have any problems. Thanks again! :)

Appreciate any feedback.

Dana i use PG now too.

Thanks. Great to know. It tastes fine and doesn't have any scent. I will probably go ahead and order a new bottle in Oct to have on hand. I have had this bottle for a long time. I am using it now for my DLMT with no problems. Just did not want to have any problems. Thanks again! :)

glad to help!