I screwed up and need advice. PEASE!!!!

[md...]

I transitioned from .5 mg klonopin to 8 mg Valium using a benzo calculator online that was off. It was a month ago anf I have been trying to taper to fast and down to 5mg this week and just upped to 5.5 last night because I have been feeling so terrible with multiple symptoms and insomnia.

Not sure what I should do moving forward, praying that if I hold I can stabilize? Not sure....

0.5 of Klonopin is 5mg of Valium, (I could be wrong on that!) Find a stable amount of Valium your OK with for 2 weeks, then start a DLMT. I have found this process cannot be rushed. Good luck.

Are you still doing Seroquel? That's a nasty medication, at least in my case - it'd make me feel so sick - like the flu. I just tossed it out, to hell with it. I take Baclofen to help to sleep which sort of works. Also take Hydroxyzine to help ease the stress level a bit.

0.5 of Klonopin is 5mg of Valium, (I could be wrong on that!) Find a stable amount of Valium your OK with for 2 weeks, then start a DLMT. I have found this process cannot be rushed. Good luck.

Very sound advice.

Very little when I crossed over and now that I have tapered down to 20mg V I have the usual SXS but it is manageable on a strict taper plan.

I am running a business with 4 employees that can be very stressful. I find that by staying busy and working it helps keep my mind off of the lingering anxiety, mental fog, and restlessness.