Feeling sick from Valium taper or ???

[md...]

I don't know if this is the Valium taper and I completely screwed it up but has anyone have ever stopped at 5.5mg Vallium, or is that to risky. My guess is to risky??

Ativan 1mg 2007 - 10/2018 PRN

Ativan 1 mg 11/2018 - 1/2019 up to 1 mg a day on occasion 2mg due to stress/anxiety/IBS and sleep

1/2019 ( end of January) - INSOMNIA

Atiivan up to 2MG 1/2019 - for  days (didn't work)  dr took me off c/t

Trazadone 50 MG up to 100mg 2/8 7 pills 8

Ambien 5 mg 2/12 3 pills

Ambien 2/15 6.25 mg 3 pills

Ambien 2/20 12.5 mg 1 pill

Ativan 2/20 1 mg 2o pills as needed for anxiety

Temazapam 2/25 7.5 mg 3 mg

Eszopiclone 2/27 2 mg 2 pill

Mirtazapine 2/28 7.5 7 pills

Mirtazapine 3/15 15 mg 4 pills

Celexa  4/10 10 mg 16 pillls

Ativan 4/10 .5 mg 4 tid -

Klonopin 4/12 .5  twice a day

Seroqual 4/22 50mg 6 pills

Seroqual 4/28 100 mg 1 pill

Mirtazapine 5/2019 15mg 14 pills

Klonopin 5mg 6/2019

Valium Taper 1mg 2 wk

When did you cross from Klonopin to Valium and how much valium were you put on? You have had quite a lot going on with the meds. I would think you are having symptoms?

I would not jump from 5.5 mg of Valium.  In my opinion that is too high!!! Too risky!!!!! Read some of the other posts to help you understand reasonable levels to stop at.  On this site you will also find the Ashton manual.  Please read it as well.  Hope you are hanging in there! ❤

Way too risky.  That's like dropping 11 mg of my benzo.  I dropped 5 mg in the beginning when I didn't know what I was doing and it was horrific.

All the best ...

PLEASE reconsider. In my experience, jumping from that high of a dose is hellish at best. I have tried it myself, definitely would not recommend. If you are feeling sick, listen to your body. Slow and steady is the safest way to go. I hope you have a supportive doctor to help you along the way.

I am a bit confused, but no matter. What dose are you on now? Jumping from 5 mgs is risky, according to current guess work. But raising your current dose and tapering doesn't make sense either, at least to me. What ever your dose is now, I would re-design your taper. Please know that I am not a taper expert. Far from it.

east

If it were me, I would go back up to at least 4mg and do a slow, steady taper from there. This is based on my own experience, and the fact that your WD symptoms are so bad.