Sorry to post negative earlier, when everyone is trying to heal

[Di...]

So an update to my earlier post today.

I know how hard it is to read negative things when we are all working so hard to heal and be strong.

I should have added a 3rd option in my rant, to stay the course on my stopping.  I will not do a rescue dose or restart my med. 

I had a wonderful PM from someone in Europe who lifted me up so I could stand again and see the finish line.  I can never, ever thank them enough for coming to me in my darkest hour.  (Love, love to you).

I think one of the biggest challenges on this board, is to not post when you're heavy in crisis.    I'm going back to the "Post Withdrawal Board"...and worry no more if I weaned too soon or too little.  I am here now...and I will move forward.

God Bless all of you on your journeys.  To healing for all of us!

You needn't worry about posting "negative" stuff. I and many others am only interested in trust and honesty. Post how you really feel - that's what we're here for. Also, no one is going to judge you - they are or have been through many common W/D symptoms so they are hardly in any position to judge, myself included for sure. I normally don't advise people unless they ask - I tend to listen (read) and empathize as I would hope towards myself. The one exception might be "avoid stress if at all possible"! I've posted a lot of dark stuff, often times of crisis and BB has helped numerous times to hang in there one more day - just by relating in some ways or not, but caring - that precisely what it all means to me, and again, it goes both ways. Love/Peace . . .

You needn't worry about posting "negative" stuff. I and many others am only interested in trust and honesty. Post how you really feel - that's what we're here for. Also, no one is going to judge you - they are or have been through many common W/D symptoms so they are hardly in any position to judge, myself included for sure. I normally don't advise people unless they ask - I tend to listen (read) and empathize as I would hope towards myself. The one exception might be "avoid stress if at all possible"! I've posted a lot of dark stuff, often times of crisis and BB has helped numerous times to hang in there one more day - just by relating in some ways or not, but caring - that precisely what it all means to me, and again, it goes both ways. Love/Peace . . .

I agree so much with this post here.

So disappointing to me when others judge incredible suffering as “fear mongering” and “negative.”

I have to learn to tolerate it, and have understanding for that type of thinking I guess. I find it harmful and confusing though.

We are on a withdrawal forum for anxiolytics, after all... so it is strange to me. It’s like attempting to forbid someone/anyone from expressing legitimate concerns/fears and also trying to suppress their ability to express extreme suffering (withdrawal symptoms) anywhere while judging their character and/or approach to healing, for it.