1 year today

[se...]

Thank God I made it to today.  I remember wishing for this day and willing to give up anything to be free from the hell I was going through.  I have made a TON of progress and I feel SO much better.  I still struggle with social situations and poor cognition.  Cognitively I know I've gotten better but have more to go.  Socially I probably haven't challenged myself enough so I can't tell but that tells you something right there. I avoid those situations for a reason because I mostly believe it'll make things worse for me so I'm waiting and increasing my exposure level gradually. My life is not fully back on track yet but I feel confident I will be a fully functioning member of the work force again and hopefully have a partner/family one day.

Thankful. Amazing Grace. Glad you made it, glad you’re here. We have got to survive this... got to make it through. Good job seltzerer.

Congratulations on reaching your one year mark seltzerer!  That is something you should be proud of. Also glad of your progress and feeling better! Keep fighting the good fight and have faith that you, myself, and those still struggling will heal when the right time comes. Praying  and hoping soon!

Sending you lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for a speedy healing!

Blessings!

Pi

I appreciate you all and I'm so thankful for benzobuddies.  I sometimes feel remorse for hurting others' feelings by not saying the right thing or saying something inappropriate here. I don't know what I would have done without this support though.

Fantastic Seltz...You have come a long way!  Look forward to reading more about your healing journey.  You have an interesting take on this adventure.  I have enjoyed your posts.  dove

• 3 weeks later...