Author Topic: Anxiety and pain??  (Read 229 times)

[Buddie]

Anxiety and pain??
« on: August 22, 2019, 07:46:17 pm »
I have pain under my right breastbone and terrible situational anxiety/panic attacks. Does anyone else have pain with their anxiety?<[...] /><[...] />Mine is a squeezing sensation, and it sometimes feels like nerve pain. I just don't get it and wondering if anybody else has this.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Anxiety and pain??
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 10:31:13 pm »
I have the same pain, sometimes thinking Iím having a heart attack. I feel like Iím one big nerve, with every part of me that normally hurts now a constant pain at level 10.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Anxiety and pain??
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 01:02:54 am »
Have it too over 3.5 years. Some day 50% better but 90% of the time Iím still in severe pain and anxiety.  :(