Trembling

[De...]

Hi...I really hate this sx. It doesn't seem like alot of ppl have ir. Woke up achy and of. Not sure its like i have this feeling im dying. For no reason. It is so weird. I feel like the devil.is wjispering this in my ear. Trying to scare me. Its always there.  Ph back to trembling. Well im trembling happens everyday. Yesterday not as bad. Then everything in my body stiffens and feel the head pressure

I just ride it out and it goes away then i start to clear. Does snyone else het this it goes on forever.

I have what I call while body tremors and especially chest vibrations along with pain and palps.  It can be very unnerving I know!!! I have not had any hallucinations yet and pray that I don't.  I am so sorry that is happening to you! Know that there are a lot of people on here who have had similar experiences. ❤

Thank you. I font have hallucintions eitherm oops it sounded that well. It just like i feel this brnzo is like the devil and i makesvme think.stupid things i hsve heart palps too. At night before sleep. Pain also. Feel.better

I have what I call while body tremors and especially chest vibrations along with pain and palps.  It can be very unnerving I know!!! I have not had any hallucinations yet and pray that I don't.  I am so sorry that is happening to you! Know that there are a lot of people on here who have had similar experiences. ❤

I get this exactly. Daily lately. I even had a 15 minute tachycardia yesterday. My cardiologist says he is not worried. I am on 70 mg of propranolol.  I sure wish we were done with all this. Some days I just shake and shiver.