Introduction and question

[Or...]

Hi this is my introduction. Almost done tapering from 2 mg clonapin.

How do I post from iPad.

Can you send me instructions.

Thank you

Hello Orchid Love,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!  I approved your membership so that those who use IPads can give you information on posting using that device. I use a laptop so I can not help you with this.

You are almost finished tapering from 2mg klonopin, well done!  What kind of taper plan are you following?  Usually a slow taper is recommended to help minimize withdrawal symptoms.  Generally, a reduction of no more than 5-10% every 10-14 days is suggested. I'll give you a link to the General Taper Plans for additional information.

I'll also give you a link to the Ashton Manual. While is discusses tapering the detail, it also gives good information about the withdrawal process in general. The manual was written by Dr. Heather Ashton, an expert in the field.

I'm glad you've joined the forum, we'll support and encourage you as you complete your taper and recover. We understand what you are going through. 

General Taper Plans   

The Ashton Manual

pianogirl  :)

Welcome, Orchid!  I know several Buddies (myself included) who use an iPad to access the forum.  As far as I know, the basic functions (e.g. posting) work the same way across operating systems and devices.  Here’s a tutorial from another Buddie on how to post & make a signature that might help you get started:

Visual Tutorials: How to post & make signature

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=214125.0