please help so scared

[ka...]

I'm so scared all the time I don't know what to do should I go into hospital should I ask Dr. to increase dose I even looked at electro shock treatment I just want the terror to go away

Sorry for your troubles , I have been there you can do it but there is no quick cure . You have to just ride it out . Stabilize first then cut small ants each and ever day until you reach  zero . It can take years but you will feel better once you stabilize and you can think better .

I am also from ma

Best Lisa

How long have you been off? You may just need more time. But if you are in a bad place don't hesitate to get help from a doctor or the hospital.

kachina, I'm so sorry, that is a terrible withdrawal sxs to go through, but it is very common.  Hold tight, many have had it and it will start lessening.  I hope it does for you very soon.  Mary 💜

I'm so scared all the time I don't know what to do should I go into hospital should I ask Dr. to increase dose I even looked at electro shock treatment I just want the terror to go away

When I am scared I pray to God and it helps every time. I sometimes wonder if my fears are beneficial in that it keeps me aware of my need for God.

I also pray but I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown My Niece is so sick My Brother in law is 45 and he's dying he won't say how long he has but My sister is taking to his lawyer and he's meeting with a Priest and getting stuff in order  there's so much pain in My past so much death I'm getting so tried