Over 2 Years off

[Ex...]

Hello my fellow warriors. I just wanted to drop by and give you guys a bit of hope and support. I understand the hell you are going through, and I need for you all to know that you will heal. It does take time, but just get through the day, be gentle with yourself, hard as it is accept where you are knowing one day you will feel better, get plenty of rest, and please stay away from alcohol. I had all of the symptoms and they are all gone. I’ve healed completely and you will too.

Congrats! I wish I was fully healed :( I'm over 2 years off myself but still far off from healing, it seems. Worried I'm stuck like this.

Question - at what point in your process did you stop drinking? I occasionally drink socially and did while taking/after quitting benzos, but not regularly. Even though I'm not a heavy or regular drinker, I'm finally considering stopping for at least awhile to see if it helps anything.

What were your mental symptoms like and how did they progress over time? Have you considered writing a success story?

Thanks for coming back though.