Exhausted all the time

[De...]

I haven't posted in a while but I'm still having crazy fatigue all day long, I wake up exhausted and feeling worse than I did when I went to bed! I suffer with neck pain and headaches almost daily is anyone else having these issues and if so has anything helped?

This is all normal. Who wouldn't be fatigued going through what we do? Its exhausting, dealing with so many weird symptoms and feeling such anxiety and fear.

I do have a small suggestion for you. I am a firm believer in "faking it." I have always done that here on BB. And it started in my own really bad withdrawal back in 2012. Cold turkey off a ton of drugs....caused a living nightmare in me. But I would suggest you change your screen name to something more positive. I DO understand exactly why you chose that name because that IS how some of us feel. In many ways its a great screen name but NOT a hopeful, positive one.

Don't give up, because better days are right around the corner.

east

This is all normal. Who wouldn't be fatigued going through what we do? Its exhausting, dealing with so many weird symptoms and feeling such anxiety and fear.

I do have a small suggestion for you. I am a firm believer in "faking it." I have always done that here on BB. And it started in my own really bad withdrawal back in 2012. Cold turkey off a ton of drugs....caused a living nightmare in me. But I would suggest you change your screen name to something more positive. I DO understand exactly why you chose that name because that IS how some of us feel. In many ways its a great screen name but NOT a hopeful, positive one.

Don't give up, because better days are right around the corner.

east

Thanks for the encouragement. I know my outlook isn't very positive but its hard when all you feel is what seems like death coming for you! I do try to fake when others are around but it's seriously exhausting...even being social for  2 - 3 hours leaves me running for the bed overstimulated and flat out exhausted, a strange combo. I feel like a baby that needs a nap every couple of hours.