Have hit a brick wall...am scared... and need some advice

[dd...]

I was tapering Sandoz for 2 years (micro water titration) because I have a business and need to stay functional. I was doing good...was down to .16....then had to switch over to Klonopin in March. It was a horrendous switch and my Dr. has had me on a hold since and updosed to .25. I finally got functional enough about a month a go...but all of a sudden this last week has been the worst it has been in 2 years...to the point where I don't know if I am going to be able to keep my business (and then God forbid homelessness quickly follows)...so I can't even think about tapering right now...am afraid I held too long? Should I switch over to Valium? Tried that 2 years ago and it didn't go well-but I was very unstable at the time. Should I just updose more until I am stable and then start immediately tapering again? I am scared.

I'm not able to give you any advice, but do hope you're feeling better, and have figured out what the right course is for yourself.

I too can't give you advice, as I have no clue about how to help you, but wanted to say I hope you do find a resolution and can feel better.  I am sorry you are suffering ! ❤

Sorry your feeling so badly.been there ..what I did in the similar situation is updose but not to begining dose as you did til I stabilized and stayed there theres no rule that you have to hit the finish line in a given time frame some of us need to do it much slower in dribs and drabs that's where I'm at right now I whizzed through a 1 mg dose reduction in 6 months than the last .05 has been a nightmare so after my cut 2 days later I updosed to previous cut and now I'm holing for a while mentaly this is exhausting and some of us need a mental break from living under the constant dreaded taper..you have to do whats best for you any reduction is a move in the right direction..chin up youll get there in your time..