Clonozapem to Valium Taper question

[dd...]

I c/t klonopin and tried to reinstate at 0.50

It was impossible to me to stay on that dose

Klonopin is a nasty drug very potent i sweached to diazepam and i can tell you from my experience that it is much more easy to stay on Diazepam for long holds iam taking 7.5 which i believe is less then 0.50

And iam totally stable i feel no need to updose the only thing stoping me from tapering right now is because i have severe gastronomic issues from the damm klonopin i took for 14 years alot of people cant tolerate diazepam if you can tolerate the drug it will be the best choice in my opinion

Best of luck

I did the Ashton crossover and felt better on valium for a long time. It's been rough since 10 mg for me, but the crossover did seem to get me out of clonazepam tolerance and I was able to taper pretty well for a long time.

Has anyone tried tapering Clonazepam and had a hard time, and then switched over to Valium and had an easier time?

This guy right here. It was impossible to follow the Ashton manual with C and I have been on it for 13 years+

Switching to V was easy but then I hit a wall at 24mg and held. Probably mostly because I just didn't want to deal with symptoms. Once I made the decision to start the taper again I have been able to cut 2mg pills slowly to get to the next phase. ( using a scale )

-1mg every 7-14 days. I cut 33% over a 3-day span and hold till the symptoms let up. It's working and my life is manageable.