Going through hell

[ne...]

Hi!  I've been off all my psych poisons for quite some time.  The list is as follows:  Zoplicone (on 4 7 months off 4 4 years), Gabapentin (on 4 14 years off 4 4 years), Seroquel (on 4 3 years off 4 3 years) and Remeron (on 4 14 years off 4 26 months).  I'm at the present time still going through w/d hell and would really appreciate some support.  My symptoms at the present time r:  burning, tingling, numbness throughout body and brain, vibrations throughout body and brain, burning brain, chronic insomnia (no sleep most nights and days sometimes for a few weeks at a time), dp/dr,  extreme fatigue/exhaustion, blurry vision, hearing loss, heart palpitations, and the list goes on.  I also suffer from hypothyroidism, adrenal exhaustion, etc. 

Is it still normal to b suffering so intensely this far out? 

If u would b willing to chat with me either by Facebook messenger or phone, please p.m. me your phone number and I will call u.  I have free long distance in Canada and United States so the call would b free.  I'm all alone so no one would ever see your number.  Please, I'm in desperate need of reasurrance and support.  Thank you.

Have you had you thyroid blood test done lately, are your levels good and have you had your t3 levels checked.  You may have reverse t3 which means you need to treat your thyroid with t3 only to clear any unused t4.

How are you treating your adrenal fatigue.  Is your cortisol high or low - have you done a saliva test recently to check your cortisol.  If its out your thyroid meds wont work. 

A full blood work up would be a good idea.  Have you done anything to detox your liver as it will have been slammed with all the drugs you have taken.  Coffee enemas can help.

I have hypothyroidism too (hashimotos) and using NDT to treat my thyroid issue.  I also have to keep checking my cortisol levels - they were sky high when I jumped, but they have become low, in fact one test showed my waking levels were very low, so I now have to use adrenal cortex capsules to support my adrenals.

I fully understand your distress.  Can I suggest you log into Facebook and search for a benzo support group called Rebuild Renew Restore

www.facebook.com/groups/1948295998787206/

They are a lovely group and many have thyroid issues and coming off or are off benzos and use lots of natural things to help heal the body.

Take care

ceejay

Hi Ceejay!  Yes, I'm right on top of my thyroid and testing it almost weekly as it got really messed up when I was on all these poisons.  Would u b willing 2 chat with me either by phone or Facebook messenger.  I really need the support right now and would greatly appreciate it.