Is anyone staring off into space

[Th...]

Yeah, I'm in tolerance withdrawal and find it very hard to focus, concentrate, or organize my thoughts. I find myself psychically freezing and staring off into space quite often.

• 2 weeks later...

It's the weirdest, and I can't get a thing done.  I just look at 'things'. 

My body has trouble following my mind's dictates.  Disconnected. 

Improving, glacially. 

Dee

I’m afraid guys because I had this condition before benzos and I learned to cope with it and live with it. I don’t know if I’m going to make this withdrawal.

You are going to make. I know it has been really horrible for you. Can u distract at all. I ferl like thst to sometimes and it passes. Maybe doing some derp breathing to calm yourself down. I am sorry you are having such a struggle. I know how it feels.

Maybe u need to slow down a bit. Looks like your tapering kind of fast. Im no pro but maybe you should hold a bit to stabilze. I have gad too. So i know how bad it can be. Maybe u could see if u can find some ways online to cope with anxiety. Maybe u could watch a cbt video.

I know, Greek.  Me, too.

And I had a setback on top of already doing badly and feel somewhat as I did years ago.

Can you make yourself walk around the block even?  Sometimes I get out of my head that way.

I'm tired of it too Greek. 

You said you learned how to cope with it pre benzo's, I think you will, at the very least, return to that place.  At end of benzos, it might even be a better place. 

You will cope Greek.  We're all coping somehow.

Dee

Yes greek dont be sorry. You are making it. We dont know how we do but we do. Try to remember  your old coping skills. Im tired too. You are not alone. Sloow down. You in panic modem i do it too. Yry yo catch yourself  when ur thinking rhe what ifs and say no im not even going there. Down the rabbit whole. Anxiety sucks

Very familiar with staring off into space.  I often sit outdoors and just gaze into the distance for extended periods, not really looking at anything.  If you asked me what I saw, I couldn't answer.

At this particular point I am just 'existing', it's all I can do.