For those with awful mornings.....

[Wa...]

I'm just curious to know what your "normal" morning baseline is?  Mornings are still just sinister for me.

-I can sleep for a solid stretch, then I wake up early early with adrenaline/cortisol rushes. Then I doze with weird light dreams and more adrenaline rushes.

-Sometimes I wake up with crushing depression

-I have intrusive thoughts from every single moment in life past, present and future related

-I feel crazy and have derealization where everything looks unreal

-I'm okay physically in the first hour but then I get sweaty, dizzy, and weak like I'm coming down with the flu.

Sometimes this burns off in the afternoon and sometimes it doesn't. Just curious what yours is like?

I'm 17 months off and struggling terribly with mornings. For the longest time, I woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I would have all sorts of butterflies in my stomach. That has gotten a little bit better. But I still often wake up with crushing depression, even if I have nothing to do that day. I start thinking about old stuff or the future or how my friends have abandoned me or something like that and I just start feeling anxiety. And yes, sometimes it gets better and other times it does not. I can't believe how long the depression and anger has gone on for me.

The last few months I’ve woken up feeling like road kill. No anxiety. Just feel like death warmed over. I ask myself with how awful I feel I must truly be dying.

Warrior,

I'm the same timeline as yours and could've written your post word for word. I'm exhausted upon waking from incredibly vivid disturbing dreams. This morning I awoke up myself screaming once, and again from me pinching myself. I then start the day pissed off and out of breath. With my agoraphobia, I can't do anything alone so I rely on my family to take me places such as the gym. Then i try to distract myself from the same kind of intrusive thoughts you describe the whole day by watching tv or crochet. It's a nonstop battle fought day and night.

I woke today wave of anxiety I went to ww with my wife and listened to some mediations did deep breathing walk the dogs trying to be positive I am 16 months off today?