Author Topic: Protracted healer  (Read 22326 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Protracted healer
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2022, 06:28:24 am »
Hi [...], donít know if you still check on here. Just your experience seems similar fact you went CT, and think you had intrusive thoughts. Think I read you took 3 and half years before you started to see any recovery. Just wondered when your intrusive thoughts started to improve. Think I am probably one of more severe cases on here as after 37 months they donít shift no matter what I do. My CNS seems be permanently damaged, never  had any windows Just need bit hope this isnít permanent. Like pretty beak at moment. Not believing the everyone heals mantra at moment. Hoping you read this.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 08:38:21 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2022, 09:36:52 am »
Hi [...], sorry to hear that you feel hopeless. Have you tried any natural remedies? I ct zopiclone nearly 8 weeks ago now and temazepam 5 days ago. I get no sleepmost nights and ocasionally 1 and a half hoursand some broken sleep. I thought Id try valerian, not really into herbal etc but I thought nothing to lose. I have abdominal cramps 24/7 so it depends how severe the pain wether itworks. At first I thought itwas useless but have kept taking 300-400mg for 4 nights now and Im pretty sure its helping to relax meand I a bit more broken sleep. Ive read that it can take a few weeks to work so Im going to keep it up for a while longer and see.Ivealways been a bitof a skeptic regarding herbal etc, butnow Ill try anything to getsome relief ( except more benzos of course).
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2022, 01:44:30 pm »
Tried whole load stuff for anxiety everything seemed to revv me up. The sleep not the major thing itís the anxiety but nothing seems help that. Been taking chamomile capsules for sleep. Bit of minefield with herbal stuff, you will get conflicting opinions on here, as to whether they help or should be avoided. Think Iíve got some sort virus as well. [...] story was similar to mine in some respects so was hoping she might have chipped in, but can understand people wanting fresh start.

[Buddie]

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2022, 08:36:08 pm »
It's so weird bc I have her fb posted success story saved and she says she was only sick for 3 yrs and it was Lex!@#.  :-\

[Buddie]

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2022, 05:29:26 pm »
Garden, can you say which FB group you guys belonged to? I joined a few of those groups fairly recently, and haven't seen the success stories.

[Buddie]

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2022, 10:40:13 pm »
Living with akathisia

[Buddie]

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2022, 08:45:15 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2022, 03:30:06 am »
She will tell her story this week on geraldine burns podcast. Meh

[Buddie]

« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2022, 06:48:27 am »
Living with akathisia

do you see many protracted success stories in this group?

[Buddie]

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2022, 07:34:37 pm »
Listened to your interview today with Geraldine Burns on YouTube.  I know you will not be on here anymore but Thank You.  Your story gave me hope.

U