Author Topic: Protracted healer  (Read 23239 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Protracted healer
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2021, 02:59:52 pm »
JBreezy:  my intrusive invasive thoughts almost seemed as if something other than myself had control of my brain and body. I was simply a bystander watching it all. TALK ABOUT TERRIFYING. I now realize why someone who may be even slightly mentally unstable prior to taking or withdrawaling from these drugs wouldnt be able to handle ANY of this. Mine lasted about 2.5 to 3 years... every single bit of it is gone.  I have full charge of my brain and life.  Please hold on. Life is beautiful on the otherside of this!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2021, 01:42:59 am »
JBreezy:  my intrusive invasive thoughts almost seemed as if something other than myself had control of my brain and body. I was simply a bystander watching it all. TALK ABOUT TERRIFYING. I now realize why someone who may be even slightly mentally unstable prior to taking or withdrawaling from these drugs wouldnt be able to handle ANY of this. Mine lasted about 2.5 to 3 years... every single bit of it is gone.  I have full charge of my brain and life.  Please hold on. Life is beautiful on the otherside of this!!

Thank you for responding. Yes, the mental is exactly that. No control and just watching it happen. Like stuck in an evil introspective meditative state.

I am still on another drug which I am halfway off now. I know real healing doesn't start until off everything. 

I had general anxiety before this but nothing close to what I am experiencing now.

I have no idea how you survived it. I'm ready to give up. Thanks for the encouragement.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2021, 12:20:24 pm »
Thank you so much for your update!
Your success story has been and still is a lifeline to me. Im 30 months off and still with very debilitating sxs with no or very small improvements.
Im grateful for the hope that your story gives me.
Bless you  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2021, 12:28:40 am »
I had all of the brain symptoms  you have  listen on your profile and MANY more. I have healed. I still  have occassional bouts of electricity  but it is VERY  manageable  and I am blessed to say all of the rest  is gone.  Please hold on. Mine was severe.. my brain burned like acid was dripped  on it... It took me a VERY  long time to recover.. but I am proof that even  the worst can heal!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2021, 11:30:30 pm »
I've read your success story lots of time. I have the brain sensations you had and am still healing from this horrific experience. Thanks for coming back on here and sharing your story it means alot & give us hope towards fully recovering one day. God bless🙏

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2021, 03:11:38 am »
What has the functional medicine doctor helped you with?

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2021, 08:44:41 am »
Thank you so much for this.  I am 39 months off of Ambien and still experiencing severe symptoms including insomnia.  I have zero ability to handle any kind of stress and my husband lets me know almost daily what a burden I am to him.  I'm trying desperately to hold on for my daughter and my autistic son.  Right now, I don't see how I will ever be able to function again.  I don't come to the site often because it seems like most people heal within a year or two.  I really needed some hope so I went looking for protracted success stories.  Your story helps me hang on a little longer.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:56:04 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2021, 08:57:54 pm »
Iím still tapering but almost done probably by mid summer  2021.  In spring of 2017 I had my amalgams and breast implants removed. I remained ill. In the fall of 2019 I found out how toxic benzos are. Iím a bad case and [...]  bound. Needing so much hope. Did you ever get insomnia? I feel if I could sleep I would be doing so much better. I donít have anxiety or aches but can not function and dealing with intense mental agony/anguish. I do all the coping skills but I think the fact  that be been like this off and on for close to 12 years is what makes it hard to see the finish line. Trying and pushing ever day. Please feel free to message me with any tips. Are you on Nicoleís page on FB? Iím so thankful to have implants out!

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2021, 01:37:58 pm »
Thank you for sharing. I to am a nurse and unable to work. I am about a month out and soo sick. I keep trying to be positive but its sooo hard.

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2021, 01:11:32 pm »
Thanks for updating , your story is very inspiring . I personally feel very happy to see you now work in such stressful condition with no sweat.  We can only come back stronger after this torture.