Author Topic: Protracted healer  (Read 5957 times)

[Buddie]

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Protracted healer
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2019, 08:05:20 pm »
Does anyone else still have waves of nerve pain, mainly in weak area's of your body? I've been off xanax for close to 5 years after only a year of low dose. Seem to have more allergic reactions also. Thanks for any input.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2019, 10:57:36 pm »
Couldn't find her either

Thanks for trying.

Here it is....

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=175810.msg2336235#msg2336235

Thank you! I really appreciate your sleuthing! She really was in a horrible spot, and I find great hope in her recovery.
I have been thrown back into fear of dementia and never being normal again. Today I was feeling overwhelmingly that I was going to be dead within the year. I thought I would move to Oregon so I can have a physician-assisted suicide if I should need it.
I am suffering from dementia symptoms as are listed in substance-induced dementia.
However, they only started after my withdrawal from clonazepam so they aren't pre-existing or just natural part of aging. I am 46.
I have to keep praying that they will go away as our brains are neuro-plastic.
I have been overwhelmed with fear of permanent damage, like everyone else here, and at 28 months out it feels it could last forever or get worse.
I feel I don't have much longer to live.
The dementia symptoms are just so bad.
Its no way to live and I feel so isolated from humanity.

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2019, 01:50:17 am »
Couldn't find her either

Thanks for trying.

Here it is....

Thank you! I really appreciate your sleuthing! She really was in a horrible spot, and I find great hope in her recovery.
I have been thrown back into fear of dementia and never being normal again. Today I was feeling overwhelmingly that I was going to be dead within the year. I thought I would move to Oregon so I can have a physician-assisted suicide if I should need it.
I am suffering from dementia symptoms as are listed in substance-induced dementia.
However, they only started after my withdrawal from clonazepam so they aren't pre-existing or just natural part of aging. I am 46.
I have been overwhelmed with fear of permanent damage, like everyone else here, and at 28 months out it feels it could last forever or get worse.

How do you know she healed? Read she was pregnant during w/d. Another member just posted about being Pregnant. I couldn't imagine.

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2019, 04:02:22 am »
Couldn't find her either

Thanks for trying.

Here it is....

How do you know she healed? Read she was pregnant during w/d. Another member just posted about being Pregnant. I couldn't imagine.

The assumption is she healed because this her success story thread. If you look back at her original post she writes how much better she is doing. She thanks everyone for their continuous support.
She also said she persevered because of her dedication to her son. He kept her going in her darkest times which lasted many years.
I personally cannot imagine going through pregnancy during this, but we humans can endure the most tragic and insane things because of hope and love.

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2020, 07:46:21 pm »
Bump...