flashbacks of old dreams??

[se...]

hi all, i hope that all your tapers are going well. i haven't been on here much after another rapid taper failed and i was stuck in a horrible panic and dp/dr state for three weeks. i am now on at .08mg and am very close to the end, i've seemingly found a suitable taper rate after many horrible attempts at rapid tapering. i finally realized that i have to go slowly as much as i hate it. thankfully i haven't hit a wall yet and i have a jump date of october 11th, which i am looking forward to.

lately i feel like i've been getting a lot of new symptoms that i haven't had the majority of my taper. i'm having a lot of intrusive thoughts and memories, as well as random distinct images i feel like are being thrust into my thoughts with no warning. the weirdest one by far though is the recalling of random dreams i've had in the past, dreams that i forgot completely a few minutes after waking up when i originally had them. it's bizarre to remember them when i forgot them so quickly upon having them, most of them being many years ago? does anyone else have experience with this?

-seafoam

Yes, seafoam, I have had same experience. 

Memories, recalling of dreams, the past, just upon waking.  Other times too. 

Symptoms old and new cycling, 'til (hopefully) eventually, they run out of steam.  It will happen, and so yearn for that day, as do we all.  I am 5.5 months off Valium.  :thumbsup:

I'm not out of the woods, but am so glad that I no longer have to swallow that stupid pill any longer. 

Wishing you all of the very best for October 11th. 

Dee

:smitten:

Boy o Boy can I relate to this one. had dreams of things that happened 50 years ago and never thought of this one before. Keep having thoughts and dreams of things that I would like to forget!!

Call it intrusive thoughts.

Lenny