Some encouragement please - worried I might have set myself back

[88...]

I’m almost at 8 months and long story short I think I took on way too much making my apartment move happen three weeks ago. Also a lot of other intense emotional stressors. And I swear I was/am getting so much better at acceptance!

My symptoms seem to have inflamed and also sprouted new ones - I’m deeply scared this is my fault for the above reasons and I might have set the clock back.

ANY encouragement deeply deeply appreciated. I suppose I’m most eager to hear from anyone who experienced some kind of seeming setback - and overcame it.

Wishing you all health.

Life goes on. Don't sweat about doing your stuff. Do you really want to be sitting on a chair immobile waiting for the right time to live????

Take a different frame of mind. It’s NOT setting you back. It’s a temporary increase in symptoms due to stress which is totally normal.

I've had a couple bad setbacks, but they don't really set you back or set the clock back. They're just blips in your normal healing schedule. We're just sensitive and it sets off symptoms. It doesn't mean your healing stopped. Actually, symptoms are evidence of healing. So just hang in there and wait for this "setback" to pass, which it will.

I’m 4 months off and things were getting so much better then 4 days ago I got hit with near debilitating symptoms. Is this still withdrawal?  Crawling out of my skin, entire body tension, dizziness (yet I can do the tree pose) back aches?  Afraid I might have triggered it with herbal sleep med. that contains Passion flower, lions mane, l-tryptophan, jujube, loquat, hesperidin, rehmannia?

Would love any input- wondering if I could be sick? Lyme? My brain is finding lots of scary alternatives.

I’m 4 months off and things were getting so much better then 4 days ago I got hit with near debilitating symptoms. Is this still withdrawal?  Crawling out of my skin, entire body tension, dizziness (yet I can do the tree pose) back aches?  Afraid I might have triggered it with herbal sleep med. that contains Passion flower, lions mane, l-tryptophan, jujube, loquat, hesperidin, rehmannia?

Would love any input- wondering if I could be sick? Lyme? My brain is finding lots of scary alternatives.

I would keep the hell away from that stuff!!!!!

Take a different frame of mind. It’s NOT setting you back. It’s a temporary increase in symptoms due to stress which is totally normal.

This. Perfectly normal that you are having symptoms. Moving is very stressful in the best of cases. Don't overthink it, just move on. Congrats on the new apartment!

This whole process is a setback. If you messed up it will pass in a day or 2. The problem is when you imagine you will have to start over which is ridiculous really.