Feel nothing on some xanax doses.

[ba...]

The past week, several of my xanax doses have left me feeling nothing. Normal? I stretched out my time further, and after a long interdose, took my pill, and felt nothing. Is there a connection? Thanks for anyone who knows.

I can definately feel an undermed, and I also get paradox doses.

I had a failed cross over last month, and have not yet gotten stable going back. Symptoms are much more intense, and the xanax is not doing much for me.

Me too. Even before my taper no therapeutic effect. Hopefully someone chime in with more experience. Im holding at 1 mg k because i had so many sx. They seem to be getting better. At least i am functional. I know this truly sucks. We will heal

Thanks guys. This is fallout from a failed crossover that upped my from 6 to 8 mgs, I am really in pain trying to get back. Hopefully, will get more input.

This might sound crazy and let me know if you think it is, but could you cross to Klonopin as it is longer acting. Same potency. I know you are not stabile and might not want to do anymore changes, but I was thinking that the longer half life might help. I feel bad you are suffering. I have no experience with Xanax, but I believe the IR is instant release and the Xr is extended release. That is probably causing more intense symptoms?

We have tried a few crossovers. Valium, Klonopin, and this last one was xanax XR. Each attempt was horrible. At this point, pdoc is wanting me not to try another crossover as they all sent me down a dark rabbit hole.

I also cannot take antidepressants, we tried 3. I could not get out of bed and experienced intense depression each time.

Essentially, my body hates all these mind altering medications.

I am also on seroquel, it does help at night. When I tried to taper it, several times, it greatly increasd my withdraw. It is a neuro modulator, so does help balance out hormones. I need to not reduce it right now, I am too unstable.

I sure understand. I didn't know you had tried the Klonopin. I am hoping and Praying that with time and not changing anything, that you will stabilize. I tried the crossover from Klonopin to Valium many years ago and it didn't work.