flaps in ears headache sick of this

[Ni...]

the last few days I have the constant feeling that there are flaps in my ears that flap like you have to yawn

or as if there is water in your ears

also a lot of pressure behind my eyes and forehead

which gives me a lot of headache

I also have months that I only eat junk food  candy chocolate cookies because my intestines and stomach hurt so much and normal eating is impossible

sometimes I sleep a lot and stay tired sometimes I hardly sleep for a few nights or hardly

I am constantly worried about my health and I feel very depressed because it is not about it I have been around for almost 8 months and the taper of 5 months

I feel sick because of benzos since 2016 and I feel that my life has been wasted and I am afraid it will never be okay

I accept everything and do not go to a doctor because my confidence in doctors is lost

so hopefully it's all withdrawal!

my body has been hurting for more than 2 years

except for 5 days i am benzo free for 8 months

and I still feel so terrible I really do not like this and am so tired and the worst is I am completely powerless and no one outside this site can understand me I myself can not even understand

I am afraid of everything that there is for everything that still needs to come AND whether it will ever be okay

long story but I have nobody

Nijmegen

Nij,

I don’t have any flaps problems but I thought I would reply because this post isn’t going anywhere and you don’t deserve that.

I’m sorry that you don’t have anybody to help you. We all need that at one stage or another. I’m sure all of us at BB can help you through.

I’m not a doctor so I can’t say why you have all of these symptoms but if we are to assume that it is benzo withdrawal can I suggest you look at:

1) I hope you don’t mind but I did smile when you said that you have months when you only eat junk food. You are not alone in the world doing that!! But seriously, there is a lot of evidence that says that whole, unprocessed foods are so beneficial to recovery. Get rid of that junk food and your stomach will recover I’m sure of it.

2) if you are only 8 months off - and that includes 5 days on - you are still possibly at an early stage of recovery. Diet, exercise, relaxation and sleep are all key factors in your recovery. Put a plan in place for each and don’t give up

3) it WILL be okay if you keep up the ‘good life’ - see(2)

4) all of us at BB are here to help you

5) have a read of the Sofakingdone thread at the top of this board. It will be invaluable for you. Read Ashton again

You sound like you are at rock bottom. Why don’t you make today the day you start climbing up again?

Good luck

G

the last few days I have the constant feeling that there are flaps in my ears that flap like you have to yawn

or as if there is water in your ears

also a lot of pressure behind my eyes and forehead

which gives me a lot of headache

I also have months that I only eat junk food  candy chocolate cookies because my intestines and stomach hurt so much and normal eating is impossible

sometimes I sleep a lot and stay tired sometimes I hardly sleep for a few nights or hardly

I am constantly worried about my health and I feel very depressed because it is not about it I have been around for almost 8 months and the taper of 5 months

I feel sick because of benzos since 2016 and I feel that my life has been wasted and I am afraid it will never be okay

I accept everything and do not go to a doctor because my confidence in doctors is lost

so hopefully it's all withdrawal!

my body has been hurting for more than 2 years

except for 5 days i am benzo free for 8 months

and I still feel so terrible I really do not like this and am so tired and the worst is I am completely powerless and no one outside this site can understand me I myself can not even understand

I am afraid of everything that there is for everything that still needs to come AND whether it will ever be okay

long story but I have nobody

Nijmegen

my English is not that good i don't mean Flaps in ears in mean clicks and rustle in ears

Like you I am having ear issues.  It started as though I had water in my ear, then progressed to clicking/clunking as you describe.  Now I have a feeling of fullness in my sinus.  It just seems to go on and on.  So hearing your story helps me and I hope this helps you.  I guess it will resolve but am still waiting.  All we can do is carry on and read other's stories as they help.