At .42MG V and hurting bad

[LE...]

Hi all,  I don't know what is happening, but at .42 mg V and I am in a bad way. Left leg below knee is super tight and burning. Stomach muscle in a vise and I am really stressed now. Pelvic area super tight and painful. I guess I am afraid I won't get any better. seems like everything stresses me now. Before I was able to deal with these things, but now I seem to have that extreme fear of everything like I have a dental apt and afraid I won't be able to do it. Have to cut the grass, but afraid I will hurt too bad. Seems like silly stuff, but this is where I am. I did a kind of slow taper after being on for 12 years now. Last night didn't sleep and I am really stressed now. Any advise or comments would be appreciated. I usually don't post much, but read a lot of postings, but I am in a bad way right now. Thanks all. I'm stressed even doing this!!

I have seen my fear increase as I have gotten lower in dose. These aren't silly things. I think they are just our inability to handle stressors like we are accustomed to, not in benzo withdrawal anyway. Everything is magnified. Hang tough.

If I could go back to when I felt like that, I'd hold until my symptoms eased instead of pushing through them. It wasn't a smart decision but we're all different and I'm kindled from previous times coming off.