Author Topic: La Casa Hispana  (Read 1003 times)

[Buddie]

Re: La Casa Hispana
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2019, 08:38:04 pm »
Hola to your little support group!

That's all I know, now if it were Francais, eh bien oui!  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2019, 08:50:19 pm »
Hola to your little support group!

That's all I know, now if it were Francais, eh bien oui!  :)

Hola, Seņorita Pianista! We're working on the new setup now. Won't be long, I hope.  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2019, 08:22:33 am »
Hi all.

I am locking this thread because there is now a dedicated board where Spanish may be spoken. There is no need to provide translations on the dedicated board, which I am sure will be very welcome to you all.

[...] has kindly agreed to moderate the new board, and he has written an introduction post (with instructions on how to join the new 'subscription group') on the Support Groups board:

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=228000.0

There is also a 'redirection' board on the forum main page which will take you that above post, so you always will be able to find it. When you join the group, the new board will become available (visible) to you (also on the forum main page).

Thanks.