My intro

[...]

I have been on Klonopin  for 20 yrs.  During  a divorce my dose was increased over time from .5 to 2 mg.  Due to the fact that I read about it causing memory problems I reduced it .5 mg at a time and stayed on that dose for a long time as withdrawal caused serous dizziness and I needed a break to catch up on things.  I was down to .5 and was put on pain meds so it was no longer a choice.  I reduced that by using the wafer form to avoid all the cutting.  Since I had experience in reducing my doc  let me do it at my own pace.  It might sound rediculous but I spent the last yr doing it and took my last dose was 3 wks ago.  I just can't remember how long  the dizziness  lasted.  Each time I felt a little sinusy and sometimes feel a little better when I take sudafed. Would love some feedback from anyone who has experienced this.  I am older and live alone and afraid of falling.

Welcome to the forum, blt.  Glad you’re here for support after finishing your taper...and congrats, that’s quite an accomplishment!

It does take awhile for all the symptoms to go away, so let me give you this link to begin posting for support:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Other members of the forum will want to know where you are in the process, so it will be of great help if you add a ‘signature’ (benzodiazepine history and taper information). Here’s how:

Go to Profile, then Forum Profile. Write this info in the box and save your changes.

Take care...let us know if you have trouble finding your way around.

Challis  :smitten: