Constant stinging sensation over entire body?

[Al...]

Starting last week, I am having a burning/stinging sensation that rushes throughout my entire body. I typically have this sensation at the beginning of a panic attack and it'll only happen once. It's currently happening as often as every 5-10 minutes. It's like I have Icy Hot rubbed all over my skin.  It moves down my arms and legs quickly and throughout my face and chest.

I ended up going to the ER because it was happening over and over.... and my anxiety got worse and worse.  I then went to my psychiatry appointment where I had a MASSIVE panic attack/breakdown and got 51/50'd. I thought the hospital would run tests, but I'm just being told it's anxiety.

I've had anxiety my entire life. This is very new. When googling it, it constantly lists Multiple Sclerosis.... so I'm really scared! This is very strange for me.... as I type this, it's just rushed through my body again.

Could this be withdrawal? What tests can I have done? I need answers and relief. 😞

I get it allot feel like a really bad sunburn. Gets in my quads, chest, arms, face, even my lips burn. Eyes burn can last minutes or hours. Have heat tolerance a hot bath will bring out the burn. Can’t handle certain types of material like jeans it feels like sandpaper

[0e...]
This is a truly horrible sx, i know because i had it for 6 months after i jumped along with a zillion other horrific sxs, it will go away, just hang in there, i really feel for you, you will recover.

ali,

Yes, this definitely sounds like NORMAL benzo wd to me. An ER wont be able to help you. This is something you just have to endure, if you WANT to be off these damn drugs forever. I went through pretty much the exact same thing. Benzo wd can be truly awful for some people. Was for me, and it seems like for you, too. But I can tell you that you WILL heal from this, given enough time.

It might help if you got a basic understanding of WHY you feel so weird. Read Parkers article "What is happening in your brain" and then get back to me, so I can explain the really technical brain stuff. That article can be found at the top of several BB divisions, Cold Turkey for one.

I can tell you this does get better, but right now you need all the support you can get. Don't try to do this alone, please. Rely on BB as your best friend, and don't do anything without first posting about it here. People on BB will always try their best to help you get through a difficult time.

Benzo wd can feel so awful, some people do consider ending it by reinstating, or worse. But this stuff does end, and all it takes is enough time for your brain to HEAL.

Give it that time, Ali.

east