Too long to go back?

[Ex...]

Been on a high dose (20mg val) for less than 2 weeks. Previously it was raised from 3.5mg to 10mg. Is it ok to go back to 10mg? I tried Clonazepam 1mg about 10 days ago and found Val suited me better so went to 20mg val. I don't want to be stuck on 20 after getting SEVERE aka already coming down from 7mg to 3.5mg. Can I just go back to 10mg after less than two weeks?

Ex,  read a few of your posts and see Olanzapine, Valium, Klonopin.  See benzo switching. Sorry but I simply don't understand the full history nor the long term goal.

9 months on Benzos. Mostly 6mg. Went to 4mg and legs started. 3.5mg and running room to room screaming. Up to 20mg. First 1mg Clonazepam then swapped back to Val at equiv dose 20mg Val.

Been on a high dose (20mg val) for less than 2 weeks. Previously it was raised from 3.5mg to 10mg. Is it ok to go back to 10mg? I tried Clonazepam 1mg about 10 days ago and found Val suited me better so went to 20mg val. I don't want to be stuck on 20 after getting SEVERE aka already coming down from 7mg to 3.5mg. Can I just go back to 10mg after less than two weeks?

I am very ill with Akathisia. I got it worse when tapered down to 3.5 Valium. Gone up to 20mg but still ill. Is it too late to change back to 10 after 2 weeks or do I have to taper again!

I would definitely give it a shot to go back down to your lower dose.  Staying on a higher dose will just make it harder to taper later. 

Exeter

Just wanted to say hello as a fellow akathisia sufferer (non stop). I unfortunately took Klonopin for it (was result of several cts) and am stuck on 0.75 so just from my experience I’d say get the dose down if you can ASAP before on any longer. But I understand and just don’t know if it’s been too long. I know I wish I’d cut mine down more after 3 weeks. I chopped it by 0.25 though at three weeks on 1mg Klonopin.

Was wondering if you’re in uk and if so if your band denotes where because if so, we’re very close!

Hold on, AP