Should I keep taking Zyprexa?

[Al...]

Lucky me got 51/50'd last Tuesday and spent 5 days hospitalized. I was put on Zyprexa since I can't have benzos. I personally feel that it's making me worse. I always feel better the longer I go from taking it... then immediately feel worse right after taking it. I was doing awful, so of course I'm afraid I actually need it.... but I've read Zyprexa withdrawal sucks, as well. Any advice?

Lucky me got 51/50'd last Tuesday and spent 5 days hospitalized. I was put on Zyprexa since I can't have benzos. I personally feel that it's making me worse. I always feel better the longer I go from taking it... then immediately feel worse right after taking it. I was doing awful, so of course I'm afraid I actually need it.... but I've read Zyprexa withdrawal sucks, as well. Any advice?

What did they give it to you for? Are you still on the psych meds mentioned in your sig?

Zyprexa causes terrible weight gain, unless someone has schizophrenia. Which can sometimes be so severe that they stay thin even on 40 mg.

It is an anti-psychotic. Were you hospitalized against your will? It can only happen if someone is suicidal or constitutes a threat to the life of others.

There are other anti-anxiety meds, with less side effects. Chiefly antihistamines.