Do this histamine and mast cell issues go away?

[CM...]

These have been my biggest issues.

Having to eat every few hours.

Chemical sensitivities.

High histamine foods

Weather changes

Will this all go away or will I be left with this?

Do you have pots? I've been having pots (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia) like symtoms and it's debilitating. I know there's a form of pots that involves mast cells is that what you're talking about? I've been searching for an answer.

I don’t have pots but tested positive for mast cell activation maybe a month ago. Skin feels raw always pink.  Constantly getting heat activated Hives

These have been my biggest issues.

Having to eat every few hours.

Chemical sensitivities.

High histamine foods

Weather changes

Will this all go away or will I be left with this?

For me its much better now. I can even tolerate eating fast food or drinking alcohol again. I was so sensitive to anything that I had to avoid perfumes, soaps, all the stuff you clean and wash your environment with, I could not be in houses with carpet, - to make it short, I reacted ON ANYHTING ON THE PLANET. And so badly that I needed cortisone in order to stay alive.

I changed my diet and still eat like steven acuff teaches. You may google him.

And I had to avoid a lot for a long time, maybe 2,5 years.

But then a lot of changes happened and I could feel my body get stronger again. I still have some allergies left, which I had pre benzo, but I can handle them now without anti histamines, for example I take high dosages of Vitamin C instead.

I have also get my blood checked out of full blood and slowly could fill up all the lack in minerals I had. The more these lacks were filled, the less my mast cells fired. Vitamin C and others are great helpers for mast cell disease as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Marigold I tried to PM you, but the message wouldn’t go....is your messenger locked or turned off.

No problems with messenger here, but I prefer to talk in public! I get so many pms that I decided to tell most of them to write in public, most of the time, if not, I would get the same questions again and again and answer the same things again and again...thanks for understanding!

Marigold, I wrote you a PZm because I did not want to go all through my symptoms, etc.  but I do understand your thoughts about talking to so many people.  My bottom line question to you is do we heal from histamine, mast cell and vagus nerve issues.  At 9 years benzo free, it seems hard to brlieve that I have gotten these new issues.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping

Marigold, I wrote you a PZm because I did not want to go all through my symptoms, etc.  but I do understand your thoughts about talking to so many people.  My bottom line question to you is do we heal from histamine, mast cell and vagus nerve issues.  At 9 years benzo free, it seems hard to brlieve that I have gotten these new issues.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping

No one can tell you the answer to "do we all heal". When it comes to mast cell syndromes or other autoimmune things I learned that I have to do a LOT of research in order to better understand why and how my body is reacting. Its amazing what we can discover and learn while being pushed to read about it. Its much more complicated than just having a look on histamine or food. I can only give you hope by telling you that I have found several things how I could get relief from mast cell disease like finding the right kind of sports, a special diet and so on. I had to run several tests and of course a lot of tests made things worse but that's how I personally do it, I always need to run tests and do my own experiments - and I read soooooooooooo much, almost anything I can get into my hands or on my computer. Listen to the symptoms of your body and follow it, thats what I did. I still eat food with high histamine and do not react on it, same with food that is considered to affect GABA, and I react on things others would not react to.

A big fact was to get rid of all chemical meds and to avoid chemical triggers in cosmetics and food totally. And then I started to learn about food and how vitamins and minerals and all that stuff are processed in the body, then I learned about cells and biochemistry and it still hasn't ended yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for responding Marigold..you are so right...there is much to be learned and I have been a student of Benzo withdrawal for 9 years and still at it.....I guess I am just wondering if anybody on BB has had MAST cell issues either early on or later  and  was able to heal from them or is MAST cell a condition, that once

Contracted is permanent.

Any thoughts would be appreciated....

Thanks for responding Marigold..you are so right...there is much to be learned and I have been a student of Benzo withdrawal for 9 years and still at it.....I guess I am just wondering if anybody on BB has had MAST cell issues either early on or later  and  was able to heal from them or is MAST cell a condition, that once

Contracted is permanent.

Any thoughts would be appreciated....

That is not how a mast cell disease works. Most people in wd just have a more sensitive CNS and a hurt gut, which leads to more allergic reactions and some intolerances to food. Its not always a mast cell disease. The symptoms are different.