DLMT update

[Op...]

Clonazepam DLMT (milk)

My prescriber is too busy to work with a compounding pharmacist, so we have agreed that I will self-taper and he will change my prescription to facilitate this.  Doc changed prescription from 2 mg clonazepam tablet taken at bedtime to 4 - 0.5 mg tablets.  I take 3 at night and each morning dissolve a 0.5 mg tablet in 2 mg water.  Once dissolved I add 178 mg full fat milk for a total solution of 180 mg.  On 6/9/2019 I began reducing my daily dose by .003 mg by tossing an additional ml of the liquid and drinking the rest.  Today is day 65 (1.817 mg clonazepam).  So far I have had no noticeable withdrawal symptoms.  I chose this very slow taper, because I've had 2 previous unsuccessful tapers, and I was concerned about the kindling problem.  If at the end of 6 months my dose is down to 1.5 mg and I have no symptoms, I plan to develop another spreadsheet for the next .5 mg.  I expect to take about 8 months to taper the second .5 mg.

I don't know if I am allowed to reply to my own post.  I've been reading Builder's remarks that clonazepam is NOT soluble in water, only the fillers.  Should I put the .5 mg clonazepam tablet in 2 mg vodka, and then add 178 mg whole fat milk?  I am tossing an additional 1 ml of the mixture each day.

I don't know if I am allowed to reply to my own post.  I've been reading Builder's remarks that clonazepam is NOT soluble in water, only the fillers.  Should I put the .5 mg clonazepam tablet in 2 mg vodka, and then add 178 mg whole fat milk?  I am tossing an additional 1 ml of the mixture each day.

Your tablet(s) will deconstruct/disintegrate in water, but the K will NOT dissolve!

You don't need vodka and milk, only one or the other.  You can dissolve 1mg K in 2ml vodka and dilute with water, or you can dissolve 1mg K in 10 m(or 100)  ml milk.