1mg Klonopin 100ml cylinder

[he...]

How much propylene glycol and how much water for 100ml container with 1mg Klonopin? Does the pg and water solution need to be refrigerated and which do I put the klopin in the water or the pg?

How much propylene glycol and how much water for 100ml container with 1mg Klonopin? Does the pg and water solution need to be refrigerated and which do I put the klopin in the water or the pg?

The ratio should always be 1mg benzo:2ml solvent:8ml water (1:2:8 )

So with a 100ml cylinder, that would be 10mg K + 20ml solvent + 80ml water.

Its best stored at room temp.

But it's probably better to plan your batch based on how many mgs you want to dissolve,  rather than  make 100ml batches.  A good rule of thumb is approx a 10-12 day batch (10X your current dose)

Welcome to BB, hex!  You need to dissolve the Klonopin/clonazepam in the PG first, then add the water.  Would step-by-step instructions help?

But it's probably better to plan your batch based on how many mgs you want to dissolve,  rather than  make 100ml batches.  A good rule of thumb is approx a 10-12 day batch (10X your current dose)

My benzo is a high mg because it's just that way.  For my entire taper, I've been using 30 mg with 150 ml of milk.  It's working, so I'm assuming that ratio is okay, too, right?

Thanks.

Welcome to BB, hex!  You need to dissolve the Klonopin/clonazepam in the PG first, then add the water.  Would step-by-step instructions help?

Yes instructions would be great I have a pill grinder, but it sounds like I might not need it with the pg solution. Will I have to shake up the solution everytime I the a dose or does the K stay suspended. If I am switching over from .5mg 3 times a day will I still be having to take 3 times a day or will the k last long enough to only do one or two doses? Also I was going to reduce by .01mg of Klonopin everyday. Does that sound like a safe amount? Thanks for the help :)

My benzo is a high mg because it's just that way.  For my entire taper, I've been using 30 mg with 150 ml of milk.  It's working, so I'm assuming that ratio is okay, too, right?

Thanks.

I have a pill grinder, but it sounds like I might not need it with the pg solution. Will I have to shake up the solution everytime I the a dose or does the K stay suspended. If I am switching over from .5mg 3 times a day will I still be having to take 3 times a day or will the k last long enough to only do one or two doses? Also I was going to reduce by .01mg of Klonopin everyday. Does that sound like a safe amount? Thanks for the help :)

Thanks.

Right!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!  ;)

(1) Do I need to use a pill grinder?

(2) Do I have to shake up the solution every time I take a dose?

(3) Will I still have to take my dose three times a day?

(4) Is reducing by 0.01mg of Klonopin every day a safe amount?

1)  It normally is NOT necessary to crush/grind my your tablet.  And if you need/want to crush the tablet, you really don't need a pill grinder.  You can crush it with the back of a spoon.  As long as the tablet deconstructs/breaks down in the liquid, the benzo will be released, and will go into solution,

2)  Once the K has gone into solution, no further agitation should be needed.  (But if it makes you more comfortable, it won't hurt!  :) )

3)  You can follow whatever dosing schedule you choose.  It really shouldn't ne necessary to dose K 3 X/day.  Normal prescribing guidelines are 2X, and many folks do just fine on 1X.

4)  Depends on your dose.  Most folks start at a rate of about 5%/10-14 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone ,

Thanks for the help. Everything is going well. I only made one mistake by making too much of a solution. I didn't read the part about 10-12 day batches. Will the pg solution go bad or not work right after 10-12 days? I made enough for almost a month. Is there a way to preserve it?

Thanks

Hi Everyone ,

Thanks for the help. Everything is going well. I only made one mistake by making too much of a solution. I didn't read the part about 10-12 day batches. Will the pg solution go bad or not work right after 10-12 days? I made enough for almost a month. Is there a way to preserve it?

Thanks

Your batch will probably be just fine.  No matter how "old" it is it will not lose potency or efficacy.  The only possible threat is bacterial contamination.  Keep your equipment as clean as possible, and there probably won't be any problem.  And even it it gets contaminated, it just gets kinda icky.  It's still usable and effective.