See myself thinking

[04...]

[04...]
Whatever I do I see myself thinking.  I don't know how to describe it.  I look in the mirror, instead of seeing myself, I see myself thinking.  I look outside at the trees and only see my thoughts.  My thoughts are very fast and loud in my head. Can anyone relate? Will this go away?

Sounds like hyper-awareness to me.  A fairly common side effect of withdrawal. 

Withdrawal can produce some really strange effects. 

According to all things here it will pass. 

Dee

I didn't see myself thinking but I HEARD myself thinking.  My inner voice or thoughts or whatever the process was hidden to me so long on benzos, that when I was finally able to hear all my thoughts as they went by, it was overwhelming.  Many times they didn't even seem like my thoughts, or at least I had a hard time coming to terms that I was thinking them.  I had to do a lot of acceptance with the thoughts I didn't like, and realize they were just thoughts, and we can't control them all. 

I didn't see myself thinking but I HEARD myself thinking.  My inner voice or thoughts or whatever the process was hidden to me so long on benzos, that when I was finally able to hear all my thoughts as they went by, it was overwhelming.  Many times they didn't even seem like my thoughts, or at least I had a hard time coming to terms that I was thinking them.  I had to do a lot of acceptance with the thoughts I didn't like, and realize they were just thoughts, and we can't control them all.

I have the same issues I think my tiggers are some post here they don’t help me!

Shorthand has always been fun. But during the first 2 years, I wrote all my thoughts (in my head) in this way. And I couldn't stop. So now it's no longer fun. :crazy: