How do you know for sure you are going to have a BWS seizure?

[Cr...]

Hey guys,

I know this may be morbid and feel free to remove this post if this is too triggering or inappropriate, but how do you know whether you are about to experience a BWS seizure? Is the depersonalisation/derealisation a sign, or is that just typical benzo withdrawal syndrome and not seizure?

Dave.

I think at this point it is an irrational fear. It seems to me you would have had one much earlier. I know this fear has taken hold in your mind and won't let you go. Try to get past this!

DP/DR are not precursors to seizure. 

Dee

Oh, right. I just need to put into context that a lot of what I'm experiencing is benzo withdrawal, and not precursors to seizures.

I've had many a people tell me that I'm past the point of seizure. It usually happens at high dose and cold turkey - both of which I have never done. We're talking 50mg of Diazepam a day and cold turkey (who the hell does that anyway?)  :idiot:

I just need to realise that the shakes and tremors I get out of the blue are benzo withdrawals. I read where some people's limbs flail uncontrollably because of benzos. I understand that these "attacks" are benzo related.

Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated.

Dave. x :thumbsup:

Not sure it's absolutely true that seizure can only caused by high doses, i feel each individual sensitivity is one of the key factors too. So for someone Super sensitized 1mg can work like 10mg to others.

I blacked out last night for some seconds or minutes waking up from the coma with severe chest pain, I've been feeling very wrong lately in my head feeling like mini seizures many times each day but with no tremor or jerks, just the head. I winder what i had is seizure or heart attack. My entire head and back of my body have strong and massive burning, electric shocks, numbness and contraction.

I wonder anyone knows how you would feel if you have a seizure, or heart attack.

DP/DR are not precursors to seizure. 

Dee

Oh, right. I just need to put into context that a lot of what I'm experiencing is benzo withdrawal, and not precursors to seizures.

I've had many a people tell me that I'm past the point of seizure. It usually happens at high dose and cold turkey - both of which I have never done. We're talking 50mg of Diazepam a day and cold turkey (who the hell does that anyway?)  :idiot:

I just need to realise that the shakes and tremors I get out of the blue are benzo withdrawals. I read where some people's limbs flail uncontrollably because of benzos. I understand that these "attacks" are benzo related.

Thanks for your input guys, much appreciated.

Dave. x :thumbsup:

Because the central nervous system is so sensitive after benzodiazepine use and withdrawal, it’s unable to handle even minor stress, including positive ‘stress’ like excitement, which just reads as stress to the nervous system.  It manifests this sensitivity in shakes, tremors, muscle twitches, etc.  These will go away in time...not suddenly, but less and less as your CNS heals.

The use of a benzodiazepine is what causes the changes to the central nervous system, not withdrawal per se. The changes to the CNS become apparent once the drug begins to be decreased however..

Not sure it's absolutely true that seizure can only caused by high doses, i feel each individual sensitivity is one of the key factors too. So for someone Super sensitized 1mg can work like 10mg to others.

I blacked out last night for some seconds or minutes waking up from the coma with severe chest pain, I've been feeling very wrong lately in my head feeling like mini seizures many times each day but with no tremor or jerks, just the head. I winder what i had is seizure or heart attack. My entire head and back of my body have strong and massive burning, electric shocks, numbness and contraction.

I wonder anyone knows how you would feel if you have a seizure, or heart attack.

A guy on YouTube called Sixslow had the same thing happen to him. Definitely benzo withdrawal. Sounds to me like a mini heart attack.

Also, I agree that some individuals are hyper-sensitive to benzos and their effects. I'm not sure whether I'm one of them. I haven't had a benzo wd seizure yet, and probably never will.

But screw it. I have to come off this toxic s**t one day.

Dave.

Thanks for chiming in Dave!

Good you are holding strong against all the poisons!

Hope your jorney is not too rough and be free soon!

4mom