BIC is at NCAD East 2019

[Ms...]

Oh, I'm so, so excited about all the things the various benzo groups have been doing!!! I've been watching podcasts and individual testimonies from people at this year's Benzodiazepine Awareness Day. And now this - ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do to help so many of us who are suffering!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh, I'm so, so excited about all the things the various benzo groups have been doing!!! I've been watching podcasts and individual testimonies from people at this year's Benzodiazepine Awareness Day. And now this - ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do to help so many of us who are suffering!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes it's definitely growing! There was a great talk at the conference today about benzodiazepines that was well informed. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1TsW9EgDiV/

Two of our videos were played in the talk:

and

Excellent!!!

My main concern now is reading lots of posts from people whose doctors have cut them off suddenly from their benzo. What can be done about this??? There is intense fear in these people's lives.

I appreciate so very much that you're working hard to alleviate the pain and suffering we've all gone through and are still experiencing, along with so many others who give their time and effort. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: