Goosebumps

[De...]

I’m in a wave due to antibiotics and other medications for digestion, I’ve been having chills and goosebumps are these benzo withdrawl symptoms I jumped four months ago.

I need to know, thanks

Temperature fluctuation is a part of dysautonomia, which many people going through benzo withdrawal/recovery tend to have. Maybe you have that.

I've been hot one moment and really cold and chilled with goosebumps the next. It's very odd.

Hi Terry38,

I looked it up and I have some of these symptoms,

Is this a symptom of withdrawal and does it go away?

Thanks!

Once you heal this will disappear. Its a common wd symptom for benzo people. So much of this stuff is scary and weird, because you had no idea it could be like this.

Well, It can and it will do this sort of stuff. You just have to distract yourself and assume you will heal. Trust what you read on BB, folks. It sure worked for this old warrior.

east (Annie)

PS And yes, my first year off I had to force myself to place my trust in what I was told on BB. I am SO glad I did!

Have some faith people. We on BB try not to tell lies. They never got us anywhere good, so why bother?

Benzo wd can feel so damn FINAL, truly, so awful you have to assume you will die of it. But you wont.,

Benzo wd does slowly end and you will once again resume a normal life...without benzos on board.

east

Thanks EastCoast62 and Terry38,

It’s been a tough road for all.

I’m so happy to hear that it will go away. I’m so sensitive to medications and everything else.

Best