Flualprazolam - I need help ... bad

[Pa...]

Hello. I need help ... bad. I started taking Flualprazolam in March of this year and kept increasing the doses to where I take 6mg - 10mg a day. Due to life circumstances I will have to use Flualprazazolam to taper. I take it through pipettes in a mixture with pg. The pipettes do have symbols to show how much life is is in the pipettes. I need to get off this stuff. Can someone help me come up with a taper plan? I am struggling with figuring out a good plan myself. And help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Pete, I am not familiar with this drug. So I looked at Wikpedia and its called a "designer" drug, a benzo but supposedly a lot more potent. This is NOT a good thing!

How did you end up on this particular drug? Was it legally prescribed or not? How much have you been taking? I truly don't understand what you mean when you say how you are taking it "in pipettes." Is it a fluid?  Or a pill?

I need more information in order to help you, IF I even can.

Because this is a newer, non traditional benzo I doubt if many people here will be able to advise you. But do NOT let that stop you from trying to get off this drug! Benzos are dangerous no matter which one one takes. Perhaps you should read my Success Story and find out the truth about what can happen to someone who takes benzos too long. "Eastcoast's Trip Two" is its name.

east

I edited my post. It’s actually called Flualprazolam. Of course it was not prescribed. I take it mixed in a pig solution.

What I really need help with is a taper plan. I currently take 6-10 mgs per day of Flualprazolam (not Flubromazolam). I started taking around March/April of this year. I take it via pg solution with pipettes that are marked with measurements. It’s kind of a cop out but if someone could help me with a taper plan it would be more likely for me to stick to it since I would feel guilty not following up on the plan that this kind person came up for me. Plus I just don’t trust myself at this point. Thank you for any help you can provide. I’m pretty desperate.

Hi Pete,

I think there aren’t replies here because it’s hard to find any information on this drug. It’s an alprazolam (generic Xanax) derivative so if it’s similar to alprazolam, it’s fast-acting (4-6 hours of effectiveness).

If you’re taking 6-10mg, the first thing I’d want to do in your situation is get on a steady daily dose. What daily dose do you think you could handle consistently?  We can go from there.

Challis

Pete, I am not familiar with this drug. So I looked at Wikpedia and its called a "designer" drug, a benzo but supposedly a lot more potent. This is NOT a good thing!

How did you end up on this particular drug? Was it legally prescribed or not? How much have you been taking? I truly don't understand what you mean when you say how you are taking it "in pipettes." Is it a fluid?  Or a pill?

I need more information in order to help you, IF I even can.

Because this is a newer, non traditional benzo I doubt if many people here will be able to advise you. But do NOT let that stop you from trying to get off this drug! Benzos are dangerous no matter which one one takes. Perhaps you should read my Success Story and find out the truth about what can happen to someone who takes benzos too long. "Eastcoast's Trip Two" is its name.

east

I don't know much about this stuff and am trying to learn, but I read it's a benzodiazepine derivative which was first synthesized in 1976, but was never marketed.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey thanks for the responses. I think I could handle a start of about 8 mg a day as sad as this is. I don’t know how helpful this is but I didn’t start this habit until March of this year. Thanks much.