From Tabs To DLMT ~ Clonazepam

[Se...]

Today is day 3 of DLMT clonazepam.  I was taking a 0.5mg tab in the morning and 0.0375mg in tab form at bedtime. It’s an approximation since breaking/cutting tabs isn’t an exact science which is one of the reasons I’ve switched to DLMT.  My current DLMT dose is 43ml in the morning and 43ml at bedtime.  I felt .86mg was close enough in liquid to the tab dose I’ve been taking.  I thought lowering to 43ml in the morning and upping to 43ml at bedtime would be okay since it’s the same DAILY mg and clonazepam is a longer acting benzo.  I’m not starting any taper until I feel stabilized.

Today is the 4th day holding my DMLT alprazolam dose at 0.5mg.  I’ve been nauseated since tab taper started almost a year ago and don’t recall if switching to DLMT back in May made the symptoms worse or not. The symptoms were starting to ease up but they’re back worse than ever.  Nausea, paresthesia, tinnitus and more.

Did anyone find tab to DLMT made a difference in symptoms? Did you stabilize?

I appreciate your help, ideas, words of encouragement and advice.

Thanks!

💜

So no one has had any experience, good or bad, with transitioning from tabs to DLMT?

I’d really appreciate input.

Thanks.

💜

Some folks here on BB report some issues transitioning to liquid, most do not.  And among those who report issues, many say they became acclimated to liquid after a short time.

On the old BDR board, all members were doing liquid tapers, and no-one ever reported any issues with liquid. 

I had zero issues switching to liquid.  Its the same drug, and comes from the same supply of tablets.  There is no reason it should have any different effect.  Taking your dose with a glass of water is no different from dissolving your dose then drinking it. Your tablet becomes liquid within seconds of getting to your stomach anyway.

Thanks @builder.  May be the fluctuation in dosage from questionable tablet splitting to precise liquid measuring.  This too shall pass...hopefully and I’ll move along with the taper. 

💜