I feel I am going to die, too much for my body to take

[Bl...]

I am feeling horrible today, my whole body hurts and I feel like I have a fever even thought I don’t. Very sad and very depressed, I feel my body will succumb and I will die at my “young age” (32) .

I feel like this is too much for my poor body, I feel sorry for myself :( I am very very sad .....

I'm so sorry for your suffering!

I have been feeling dying everyday in the past year ever since starting v.  But regardless how close to real death, it never happened so I guess this thing doesn t actually kill us.

So just hang in day by and hour by hour.

I'm so sorry for your suffering!

I have been feeling dying everyday in the past year ever since starting v.  But regardless how close to real death, it never happened so I guess this thing doesn t actually kill us.

So just hang in day by and hour by hour.

Thank you so much for your support, I needed some words, I feel sick, My temperature rised a little bit 37.1 C . Body aches... but hanging on.

THANK YOU AGAIN

blossom

Blossom, I’m not supposed to be on here now (but I am not loco, it’s just that it’s spiritual warfare.)

Because you are loved; I need to tell you.

I know you are so kind, and that is not weak.

I know they think bold women who aren’t perpetually cruel are coco-loco  :thumbsup:

We need one another. I’m sure I’ll need you or someone like you again soon.

That still doesn’t mean we are insane... obviously.

Hard too; but true strength lies in gentleness it has been quoted once.

I’m so tired, and writing like this.

I’m sure they think I’m crazy... all of them; I feel like it is better that way.

Haters truly will not ever stop, but love is much stronger.

We loose faith, it returns like a dove... above a wave—and sometimes we are the ones in it.

Big wave, big return❤️

Blossom,

I have been through what you have just described a few times...you won`t die!!

I know it feels it`s unbearable, you just don`t know what yo do, nothing make it go away. You feel you have fever, but 37.1 it`s not a very high temperature, everything is burning, feels like you have flu but you don`t. For me this symptom came in cycles as the others...and slowly will fade away...Hang on there day by day and hour by hour as 4mom said and please remember, you won`t die!! I know it`s very hard but you will get through. :)

Best,

Cookiegirl

Blossom, I’m not supposed to be on here now (but I am not loco, it’s just that it’s spiritual warfare.)

I know they think bold women who aren’t perpetually cruel are coco-loco  :thumbsup:

I’m sure they think I’m crazy... all of them; I feel like it is better that way.

We loose faith, it returns like a dove... above a wave—and sometimes we are the ones in it.

Big wave, big return❤️

Mon Pilate , that’s a beautiful writing, thank you very much, God bless you. You are all my support, I am thankful every day for being on this forum and having my “buddies” help me go through this. Emotional support is all I need to get through this..

I didn’t sleep well, my head hurts, and I have nausea..I am doing my best getting strenght from my  spirit not to throw up...I think it will make things worse. I also don’t want to take medication for it..so I will just wait.

Thank you again, for your beautiful words. Much love sent and healing

Blossom

Blossom,

I have been through what you have just described a few times...you won`t die!!

I know it feels it`s unbearable, you just don`t know what yo do, nothing make it go away. You feel you have fever, but 37.1 it`s not a very high temperature, everything is burning, feels like you have flu but you don`t. For me this symptom came in cycles as the others...and slowly will fade away...Hang on there day by day and hour by hour as 4mom said and please remember, you won`t die!! I know it`s very hard but you will get through. :)

Best,

Cookiegirl

Thank you so much cookie girl, I was searching and searching on benzo buddies to see is I was the only one with this symptoms. Actually yes, it feels just like the flu but with a stomach “bacteria” I feel so nausated.. horrible headache, I pray it will go away soon....yesterday I was crying thinking I wouldn’t get through this. I barely slept...I think i will hold until I stabilize a little :(

Big hug

Blossom

Don't worry about the temperature. I think the over stimulated cns can react with elevated temperat. I had it because of the high anxiety from the back injury and freaked out ended up taking valium as part of the reason. Wow, I always want to kill myself for this huge mistake. I wish I just hang in there then. I could still live if not for the mistake.

Feeling the same afraid I'm dying and especially at night thinking I'm going to die in my sleep. It's so much at times I cry all day very scared. ! 

Love your name, never take a benzo. It Broke my heart as starting valium after years of knowing the dangers of these brain damaging drugs.

My god, you have been off for long and still suffering? Did you ser any improvement? Have you been able to take care of yourself?

4mom---

I need to update---- I reinstated 1-2 months ofter I jumped off. I could not take the discomfort.

Big mistake now I'm suffering more much.  Reinstated Klonopin .5mg per day sometimes more.  Currently weaning off for the second time. At .25mg per day and suffering. Doing long holds before I take a cuts. ( decrease dose )

Big wave, big return❤️

Mon Pilate , that’s a beautiful writing, thank you very much, God bless you. You are all my support, I am thankful every day for being on this forum and having my “buddies” help me go through this. Emotional support is all I need to get through this..

I didn’t sleep well, my head hurts, and I have nausea..I am doing my best getting strenght from my  spirit not to throw up...I think it will make things worse. I also don’t want to take medication for it..so I will just wait.

Thank you again, for your beautiful words. Much love sent and healing

Blossom

Yes.

Omg, never take a benzo!

Do you think that is the problem by reinstating?

What are your most major sx? Can you take care of yourself?

I was functional before day1 on valium, just 5 days on I was bed ridden and been that way ever since. Got parodoxical effects everyday taking the dose. Tried to fast taper by enduring most unbelievable pains and terror but couldn't stop as I hoped until 10 month later. Completely burned and damaged.

Everyday I'm in deep grief for the life taking mistake starting valium.

Omg, never take a benzo!

Do you think that is the problem by reinstating?

What are your most major sx? Can you take care of yourself?

I was functional before day1 on valium, just 5 days on I was bed ridden and been that way ever since. Got parodoxical effects everyday taking the dose. Tried to fast taper by enduring most unbelievable pains and terror but couldn't stop as I hoped until 10 month later. Completely burned and damaged.

Everyday I'm in deep grief for the life taking mistake starting valium.

4mom---

So sorry you are suffering so much...I understand---- this is horrible. I've had most of the withdrawal systems.

very low energy. Most days I deal with a lot of depression and sadness.

hope things get better for each of us. See my next post below.

4mom---

Yes, I'm sure my systems are from reinstating the Klonopin and now tapering off again. I've read if you reinstate and do a another taper your systems are 100 times worse. That's where I'm at....doing a taper for the second time. First time I was a failure and it's horrible.

I have my husband to help me, lots of systems and no energy. It sucks.  We'll make this and I keep trying to take one day at a time and sometimes it's hour by hour.

Wishing you healing and blessings

I know so well about the harm taking and stopping these poisons.

I'm glad you have your husband supporting and taking care of you.

How

Thank you for your encouraging words. It's so hard to keep the hope being damaged lkie this!

Even though I tapered long ago in 2011-2012, I remember feeling like this...miserable, horrible and sometimes almost unbearable.

Sometimes you’ll need to take it a day, an hour or a minute at a time, but you will get through it. And it’s worth it...hang on to hope. There’s a bright future ahead, even though it’s impossible to see it right now.

The best advice I can offer is to do what you can to distract yourself from the symptoms. Time will take care of the rest.

:smitten:

4mom--

Where do I type ?

4mom  After 'ya push "reply".....then look at the quote ya want to copy......at the top right of the quote  press "insert quote".  After the quote is inserted then type your mssg below the quote.  I've also learned one can delete a large part of the quote which sometimes helps.  Like anything, it takes a bit of practice.

4mom.

We can do this it's hard, I try to distract myself. It's the crying and sadness that's so hard.

Blessings to you dear one.

4mom--

Where do I type ?

4mom  After 'ya push "reply".....then look at the quote ya want to copy......at the top right of the quote  press "insert quote".  After the quote is inserted then type your mssg below the quote.  I've also learned one can delete a large part of the quote which sometimes helps.  Like anything, it takes a bit of practice.

OK, thanks I think I got it....yea

Thanks so much never take a benzo and everyone for your kind help and encouragement!

It's a blessing having you all most caring and brave hero's in this jorney!

Love to all,

4mom