Flubromazolam- need help

[Pa...]

Hello. I started taking Flubromazolam around March and my dosage has increased to about 6-10mg a day. I obviously need to taper and get off. Due to life circumstances I will have to use the Flubromazolam for the taper. Can someone help me come up with a taper schedule? I know there’s the Ashton manual but my mind is a mess and I really need help. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Hi Pete,

I couldn’t find much info on this benzodiazepine derivative, for instance what its half-life is. In general it’s suggested that one taper no more than 10% of one’s current dose every two weeks. If your benzodiazepine has a short half-life you may be able to taper faster but if it’s long-acting it’s particularly important to hold two weeks between cuts.

Hope that’s of some help. I’m not familiar with your method of delivery, I’m afraid.

Challis

Gotcha...I’d post here: 

Titration Taper Plans 

Ive been off the forum for awhile but I’ll message builder and see if he can help. In the meantime if you want to add your benzodiazepine history, go back into your profile, then forum profile and add it where you’ve typed PastaPete.

:)

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]