40 months and upwards

[Tr...]

Sstory: You have written this in other threads, with different opinions. So I hope we can avoid this.

Then it's better, that we give each other support, and some humor!

:smitten:

All I can say is you have to help your body heal....it’s not just going to get better on it’s own. I know it sounds harsh but there are so many even further off waiting for it to get better and it doesn’t without treatment of healing the body, like mast cell activation which benzos cause, immune deficiency, and viral loads which come out after stress of withdraw.

All I can say is you have to help your body heal....it’s not just going to get better on it’s own. I know it sounds harsh but there are so many even further off waiting for it to get better and it doesn’t without treatment of healing the body, like mast cell activation which benzos cause, immune deficiency, and viral loads which come out after stress of withdraw.

Help the body heal, by thinking about other diseases? "Absolutely perfect" if you have problem with anxiety and health anxiety ......

As long as the symptoms are not specific to anything else, I think it's absolutely wrong. If you are bedridden, or housebound, I don't think this can help.

I had 40 symptoms including DR/DP, hallucination, cramps and more. But not now. A very good sign that the recovery is amazing. Otherwise, I would still have these symptoms.

You have written about this in another thread. And no good introduction to a new group. So please, stay positive!  :thumbsup:

I'm at almost 41 and I'm almost 95% I'd say. Of course when a wave hits, I feel like it completely engulfs me again, and my "worse than ever" mentality creeps in. The difference i see is a year ago a wave lasted months, had milder moments, but overall it was painful and mentally exhausting. Now, I wake with symptoms,  but they typically come and go for a few days, and are way more tolerable if I keep myself busy. I've even started to notice the physical symptoms are no longer accompanied by the mental ones, such as health anxiety or dp/dr. I find myself having way more days where I don't even think about it too. I think people hold on to hope that there is this sudden "all better" turn of events. my progress has taken a very long time, but I'm happy to report I am doing much better! Distraction was key for me, as well as continuing to do hard things. I'm still sensitive to exercise. Sometimes I'm good, but sometimes it triggers pain 2 days later. I refuse to give up!! Hang in there warriors!! Healing is happening, rest assured many have gotten this far and still recovered completely.

Much love to everyone!!  :-*