Author Topic: One Year Free!  (Read 385 times)

[Buddie]

One Year Free!
« on: August 12, 2019, 09:14:13 pm »
I made it!   :yippee:

I feel at this point that I am recovered from physical withdrawal. Cognitive abilities continue to improve. I am still learning to manage anxiety and regulate mood, but that seems to be more a result of the underlying PTSD for which I was originally prescribed benzos.

Self-care routines have been my lifelines! Since I am not working this summer, I have really been able to focus on recovery and it has done wonders. And my creativity is returning!

I plan to write a success story once I'm back to work and still doing well.

This whole experience has been such a crucible. I have my mind back. I have my life back. I'm getting my happiness back. It has not been easy, but it has been so very worth it.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: One Year Free!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 09:22:48 pm »
Congratulations [...]!!  I am so happy for you, living your life again and giving us all hope.  You rock  :D 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 :highfive: :balloon: :balloon: :yippee: :yippee:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 09:30:23 pm »
Nice!! Way to go, [...]!  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 10:34:43 pm »
Good job 👏

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 10:43:33 pm »
Wonderful news, so happy for you, I know you struggled, but your time has come.  :thumbsup:  💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 10:49:17 pm »
Wow, it's been a year already? And you've come so far. That's wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing your celebration with us!
[...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2019, 02:50:18 am »
Congrats [...]!!!  Hope it keeps getting better, better than you ever thought possible.  And thanks for the hope!!