Having trouble with titration tapering?

[Su...]

Hi, l have switched from cutting the Klonopin tablet to the daily liquid tapering. My brain finds everything difficult and so scary even writing in this forum. I have a nurse practioner who is helping me through this process. I crush and mix with milk a tablet then put it into a measuring syringe. My concern is if l am getting the right dose because l am always having to stir it because extra Klonopin quickly settles at the bottom. Having a hard time stabilizing with this change but want to make it because believe it will be easier to make these lower doses more accurate? Wondering if something dissolves it better or if anyone has any advice?

Hi, l have switched from cutting the Klonopin tablet to the daily liquid tapering. My brain finds everything difficult and so scary even writing in this forum. I have a nurse practioner who is helping me through this process. I crush and mix with milk a tablet then put it into a measuring syringe. My concern is if l am getting the right dose because l am always having to stir it because extra Klonopin quickly settles at the bottom. Having a hard time stabilizing with this change but want to make it because believe it will be easier to make these lower doses more accurate? Wondering if something dissolves it better or if anyone has any advice?

1)  Please use a simple mg to ml ratio, like 1mg per 100ml (.01mg=1ml). This makes it very simple and really eliminates any math.  Just move the decimal.

2)  Only a tiny amount (less than 1%) of your tabelt is actually K; the rest is a combination of inactive ingredients.  Some of those inactive excipients will be insoluble.  Don't worry about them.  The K absolutely will dissolve.

3)  Because of the variability in both weight and content of tablets, your liquid will be far more "accurate" and consistent than the tablets themselves.