How fast are you tapering?

[CM...]

I’m curious as to how fast most people are tapering?

Please leave your current dose and taper rate and how you’re doing.

Let’s all keep in touch and help each other.

Today I'm at 11.25 mg and since beginning the DLMT, I have been tapering 1.5 mg every 14 days.

I have had some tough days, but I got through them without updosing or holding. Most of my days, though, are quite tolerable. According to my plan and if all goes well, I have a little over 3 months to go.

Started tapering in December 18 at 10,75 mg Valium

At first cut 0,5 per two or three weeks. With the occasional hold.

Started dry cut microtaper July 19 at 4,5 mg.

Now at 3,6 mg and having to hold for a ( couple of?) week(s).

Getting harder to continue.

Hey there!

I began my taper in April of this year from 7.5mg Valium.

I'm currently at exactly 4.5mg Valium from 5mg. I have just started a micro-taper at a rate of 2.5% per week. I have had some crappy symptoms, but they are tolerable.

Updosed due to Paxil withdrawals. Going to now taper off the Valium. Not doing too badly really.

Dave.

Hey there!

I'm currently at exactly 4.5mg Valium from 5mg. I have just started a micro-taper at a rate of 2.5% per week. I have had some crappy symptoms, but they are tolerable.

Updosed due to Paxil withdrawals. Going to now taper off the Valium. Not doing too badly really.

Dave.

R u still doing 2.5% week?

How’s it going?

I’m doing 10% a month as well.

Today I'm at 11.25 mg and since beginning the DLMT, I have been tapering 1.5 mg every 14 days.

I have had some tough days, but I got through them without updosing or holding. Most of my days, though, are quite tolerable. According to my plan and if all goes well, I have a little over 3 months to go.

Wow. 3 months to get off 11mg?

I wish I was u lol

Started tapering in December 18 at 10,75 mg Valium

At first cut 0,5 per two or three weeks. With the occasional hold.

Started dry cut microtaper July 19 at 4,5 mg.

Now at 3,6 mg and having to hold for a ( couple of?) week(s).

Getting harder to continue.

Things got hard for me too at 3mg. Can’t wait for it to ease up.

Hey there!

Dave.

R u still doing 2.5% week?

How’s it going?

I’m doing 10% a month as well.

Hey mate,

Some days are good - I get some good "windows", but lately I've been slammed hard with crappy "waves" for about a month.

I might just cut and hold further. I was told to cut further, like up my cuts to 4% per week, but I'm not so sure. I don't like mucking around with tapers too much.

Dave.