Can anyone help with TEMAZEPAM taper? MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

[he...]

Hello everyone. :) I am really needing some input on how to begin a liquid Taper from 30 mg Temazepam (take every night for insomia). I am also on Ativan 1mg (daily) for anxiety disorder. I want to  taper the Temazepam first before addressing the Ativan. I have been on both for 5 years unfortunately. The Temazepam is a powder form in a capsule. I have read about others using a water titration method, whereas others prefer using a fatty substance such as milk or half and half in which the particles betters adhere to.

I would like to begin ASAP but need a little coaching please. I have both a 50 ml bottle as well as 100ml bottle. I don’t have an exact time frame I would like to shoot to be off of it, as I don’t know what is practical. Perhaps someone can shed some light. Am I looking at 6 months, 1 year? Again, I have been on Temazepam 30mg for 5 years. I currently take (2) 15mg capsules each night for sleep. I have read of others splitting doses and spreading throughout the day to avoid inter dose withdrawals. I am not sure if that will work for me since I am dependent upon it to sleep at night. Hmmm??? So many questions! I just want to actively get started, but need to know what I am doing so that I don't set myself up for failure or debilitating withdrawal symptoms. :-[

I also have CBD oil and can use that to help out somewhat with withdrawal symptoms (hopefully). Thank you in advance for  any input. It is MUCH APPRECIATED! :laugh:

Thank you,

Heather